BANGALORE, INDIA: Lenovo India sashays into the fashion world with its new luxury laptop, the IdeaPad U300s Ultrabook.
Bridging haute couture with superior technology, this laptop is designed for fashion-conscious consumers who want a product that is cool, powerful and productive; the ultimate fusion for those who take technology and design seriously. The U300s is not only thin and light-weight but also power-packed with myriad features.Unveiling the new Lenovo U300s in India, Rajesh Thadani, Director, Consumer Business Segment, Lenovo India, said: “The new IdeaPad U Series laptops from Lenovo provides style aficionados everything they need in a slender yet efficient super chic, mobile package. The U300s laptop is slated to become the perfect style accessory this season, liberating consumers by combining productivity and entertainment in one elegant device.”
Shailendra Katyal, director, Marketing, Lenovo India, added: “We plan to wow our consumers with the ultraportable U300s that merges incredible high performance with stunning, tasteful designs. The product will deliver a great user experience and a long battery life. Today, youngsters look for no compromise machines which combine both mobility and performance and U300s provides both, in addition to other smart features.”
R. Ravichandran, director-Sales, Intel South Asia, noted: “Powered by our 2nd Gen Core processors, the U300s will deliver great capabilities with a wonderful user experience and long battery life that people increasingly want. We’re particularly excited by Lenovo’s innovation and as one of the leading time to market partners in the new Ultrabook category with the U300s device that combines a no-compromise, must-have mobile experience with performance, security, responsiveness and style.”
The IdeaPad U300s features HD graphics support, an HDMI output and integrated stereo speakers with SRS Premium Surround Sound for an immersive sound experience. You can bring computer content to life-sized magnitude wirelessly onto a big screen from the U300s Ultrabook with Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) technology.
* Features up to 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
* With a thickness of just 0.6 inches (14.9mm), the U300s is built from a single-piece aluminum shell to create a sleek and lightweight product weighing in at less than three pounds.
* Lenovo RapidCharge enables the battery to be charged to 50 percent capacity in just 30 minutes.
* Smarter boot with Enhanced Experience 2.0 RapidDrive SSD technology.
* 13.3" ultra-slim HD display (1366x768), 16:9 widescreen.
* Intel GMA HD 3000 graphics.
* Up to 4GB DDR3 memory, up to 256GB SSD storage.
* Integrated Bluetoothand high-speed 802.11n Wi-Fi.
* Intel Advanced Cooling Technology that allows air to flow in through the keyboard and out of the sides and rear hinge.
* Integrated USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connectors.
* Integrated 1.3M (720p HD) webcam.
The Lenovo IdeaPad U300s will be available in all Lenovo Exclusive Stores (LES) and select Large Format Retailers (LFR). Priced at INR 67, 990 (plus taxes) only, Lenovo U300s is available in a cool graphite gray color.