BANGALORE, INDIA: IT professionals can now use LogMeIn to keep remote Windows-based computers up to date and secure. Part of a new release to LogMeIn Inc.’s remote access and management product lines, LogMeIn Pro and LogMeIn Central, the new patch management capabilities give users an end-to-end way to identify, select and apply one or more available updates, and install those updates over the Internet.
As a result, IT managers, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and IT consultants can update all of their employees and clients computers – regardless of location – in a timely, prioritized, and secure manner.
LogMeIn’s new Windows patch management features are designed to let IT professionals and other power users:
* Support Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008 updates.
* Securely schedule and manage updates to off-LAN computers using LogMeIn’s cloud-based connectivity platform.
* Easily and simultaneously manage Windows Updates on multiple computers to keep systems up-to-date and secure.
* Automatically push updates to multiple systems at the same time.
* Individually select which Microsoft updates to apply.
* Check for Windows Updates at the click of a button.
* Instantly view Update status of remote computers.
* Work with Windows Update or Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).