GRODIG, near SALZBURG, AUSTRIA & ROCHESTER, USA: AdoptSMT Group Europe and Hover-Davis announced the immediate start of a European wide Feeder Trade-In program. The program is offered by the AdoptSMT Group with the support of Hover-Davis.
Siemens Siplace users can maximise their investment and minimise their cost in the new generation of Siplace-compatible Hover-Davis Tape Feeders, while enjoying all the proven Hover-Davis advantages.
• Smooth and vibration free stepper motor indexing assures smooth and controlled component handling.
• Hover-Davis 8mm feeders cover the complete range of components including 0201’s doing away with the need for both specialized “gold” and “silver” feeders.
• Modular construction and completely user serviceable.
• Electronic calibration versus mechanical calibration on OEM feeders.
• No preventive maintenance or lubrication required.
• Standard two year warranty.
Trade-in deals are a standard practice at AdoptSMT Group, Europe’s number one source for pre-owned SMT equipment. Now Siplace users can also benefit by being able to offset trade-in prices against the purchase of new feeders.
So that customers can experience the benefits for themselves, AdoptSMT has demonstration feeders available at their six European office locations. In addition their experienced European field sales personnel have demonstration feeders with them.
The AdoptSMT Group has been world wide agent for Hover-Davis for many years, providing Hover-Davis tape feeders with pre owned equipment. Now this Trade-In Program makes Hover-Davis feeders available to Siplace users who don’t wish to invest in new pick and place machines, but who need to optimize the performance of their existing lines by using the new generation feeders. Hover-Davis tape feeders are the preferred choice for maintenance, service engineers and operators alike.